Spearfishing wetsuits smooth skin open cell yamamoto camouflage – wetsuits made to measure neoprene 5mm 7mm daiwabo heiwa for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. the wetsuit incorporates stretch panels for an anatomically profiled Spearfishing and freediving fit. The suit incorporates internal protection as well as reinforced stitching throughout and strategic stretch paneling for the ultimate in high performance spearfishing comfort, security and fit.
Externally strech lined for increased abrasion resistance. Innovative camouflage design Open cell interior to ensure high thermal protection. Jacket with built-in hood, arms and preformed back side, new sternal reinforcement for long-stemmed charge, double-lined beaver tail with reinforcement area closure. High-waisted trousers or dungarees with preformed knee / ankle / lower back.
Smooth watertight edges on face, wrists and ankles. optional
Tech Spec: tailored suit from spearfishing made of water repellent neoprene lined by daiwabo and yamamoto superelastic camouflage exclusive Alpha wetsuits
• Jacket and trouser outfit (available separately) available in 3.5 / 5/7/8 mm versions, exploits the exceptional elasticity of the split neoprene to offer the maximum in terms of comfort, freedom of movement and ventilation.
• Arms, legs, preformed backside, split inside.
• Jacket with incorporated hood, with large sternal support for the loading of the shotgun.
• Inguinal closure with interlocking frogs or velcro with buckle for greater adjustment.
• External non-through stitching made with water repellent anti-threading thread.
• Smooth neoprene gaskets with lower thickness on the rollers, gyroes and turntable.
• Padded sternal reinforcement for rifle charging.
• Dungaree trousers with preformed legs and knees reinforcements in the knees – shin area.
• Sizes II III IV V VI and made to measure.